Sunday, October 10, 2010

positively,.............

I will continue my positive outlook as I head back to the orthopedic surgeon tomorrow with Pip.  On the same day that I received word that the cyst removed from Pip's wrist was benign and that surgery for her rear does not need to be considered unless she was lame,.... I came home in the afternoon to find Pip limping badly, not putting weight on her right rear and when resting it only on her toes/nails.  She was fine in the AM, had spent a good part of the day in the outside kennel with Sidney where they sleep the day away enjoying the sunshine.  So, perhaps it was just time, don't know.  As of today, Sunday, she puts some weight on it but it is swung way out and she is hitching it up when she walks.  Lots of quick head turns back to her leg like "what up with this?".  Was able to get a 10:30 appt with the surgeon and we will go from there.  Cancelled my crown work for this,    not sure which is worse.

Still walking when she wants and wagging her tail all the time, gotta love her.  Perhaps she missed all the TLC we were giving her with the wrist rehab and figures this is the way to get it back.  Clever girl!

No comments: