Thursday, August 5, 2010

and we move forward

Our house is not the same without Sarah but we are moving forward.  Yesterday was the first day I started to feel human.  It is has been 2 weeks.  Al is away in Alaska this week and it was probably for the best.  I needed to work thru this on my own somewhat I think.  It seems to go in waves my feelings,.....

I got a new tattoo in honor of Sarah and what she ment to me.  I did it yesterday on the 2 week anniversary.  I purposefully went back to the place where I had my ankle paw prints done because I knew the woman there liked dogs and had one, we talked about it a lot the last time I was there and yesterday. 

I had been talking about doing this for a while anyway so hopefully it won't be to much of a surprise to Al when he returns home on Sunday.  I felt better when it was done, sort of complete.  Its not like I don't have already have a few,..

                                         Some pictures, of us, the 3 girls and 1 boy,.....

No comments: