Monday, November 2, 2009

Pip's Agility Weekend

Pip and I did 2 days of USDAA agility this past weekend. We have one nice qualifying ribbon to show off, for Snookers, this crazy crazy game that gives me anxiety as I try to figure out the strategy before we run. Its crazy, similar to I guess human game called Snookers. Anyway, she did a nice job and we qualified in that. The other runs were nice but no qualifying scores for a variety of reasons; over time, missed contacts, poor handling on my part. I find USDAA much more challenging then AKC and I definitely don't know all of the rules yet. Pip tried her hardest, except for the time when she shot off to visit an old friend who literally she has not seen in over a year - was that a surprise! We are entered in Rally this coming weekend and we'll see how it goes. Lots of training this week for sure. No pictures of this weekend, but it was a nice one to spend the 2 days with Pip by herself. I know she enjoyed it!

No comments: