Monday, February 7, 2011

Escape to normalization,....

well, its almost time for Pip's final ortho visit, next week, 2/14.  Appropriate as she will turn 9 on February 11th and this will be a nice birthday present for her!  I expect that I will be able to let her loose and continue rehab to increase her stamina.

This past week, since there was so much snow and no one could really run much, I started letting her out with everyoone including Lucy and monitoring it.  Still no boot scooting with Lucy but I hope that will change as of next week.  And I hope I'll be able to let her join the others in the back forty also.  She's ready, I'm ready, we are all ready. 

As probably for everyone, this past weekend was spent cleaning up from all of the past storms, ice removal, rearrangement of snow and a little creativity in the backyard along with some sunbathing,..... 




2 comments:

Harvest Moon Farm said...

LOL, I love the snow lab!

Christine said...

the snow dog is adorable! :)