Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy Spring and Summer!

Well, its been a little slow n the blogging world these days.  In addition to suddenly feeling overwhelmed again by life in general, we went away on vacation which is always stressful to me, such a baby I am!  But, in any event, my wonderful dog sitter Jess stayed at the house and the dogs had a great time with her as usual.  I am SO lucky to have Jess willing to hang out at the house.  As usual, she took awesome pictures - which is a requirement when she is here!  In addition to the cute Mothers Day pose she did, we have this awesome one also.  Enjoy and I'll be back to better blogging soon,.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to do a post and talk about Sidney, since she never gets mentioned!

The Labradors said...

You are right Carolyn, but she is well loved, trust me! I will work on it, its probably why she looks so cranky in this picture!